Last updated: May 13, 2022
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted when you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place several cookie files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service, and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Account-related cookies. We may use account-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes how the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality.
Our Website is hosted using Ghost, a non-profit organization registered in Singapore. Ghost complies with GDPR as described here.
What are your choices regarding cookies
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
If you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer with our Service. If you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display correctly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies at the All about cookies website.